Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can taking the drug Robinul for hyperhidrosis cause boils on the skin?

I have noticed what looks like cystic acne in sporatic areas on my body within the last couple of days. I take Robinul as needed for excessive sweating and I have been in bed sick recently. They are very sore and very red raised areas on my back, buttock, and even on my scalp. Any feedback?

Can taking the drug Robinul for hyperhidrosis cause boils on the skin?
Boils are not a documented side effect of Robinul. A rash can be an allergic reaction but what you describe does not sound like a rash.





I suggest you contact your doctor to see if the combination of the medication and being in bed might have some sort of corrolation (blocked pores leading to the lesions) or if you have a new issue. Please call your doctor.

golden ball

No comments:

Post a Comment