Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has anyone had liposuction to control underarm sweating?

I've dealt with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) since I was a teen, and I'm sick of it. I've already tried the perscription stregnth anti-persperants (and that includes that new Secret stuff), oral meds, and a little gadget supposed to stunt the glands with electrical pulses. No luck. I've read that surgical removal of the sweat glands is pretty effective and relatively safe. I also like that it's permanant, unlike Botox. Has anyone tried this? Did it work? Was the recovery difficult? How much did it cost? Please help, I'm getting married and don't want to ruin my dress!

Has anyone had liposuction to control underarm sweating?
Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had the ETS surgery done, it's very expensive.





I had hyperhidrosis (and a few other symptoms) for many years and went through all the usual treatments. Anticholinergic drugs, applying topical solutions, botox, and ETS surgery. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.





Years later I was diagnosed with celiac disease, along with a few food allergies. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet and stopped all prescriptions. I began taking supplements:





- Vitamin B complex


Contains 50mg of every B vitamin plus Folic Acid


- Mineral complex


Contains Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, etc.








You can see the rest of my story here:


http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewto...





Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.


http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...





Some information about celiac disease


(This is not the cause of hyperhidrosis but caused my food allergies and mineral/vitamin malabsorption)


http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases...
Reply:I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM AND MY DR. GAVE ME MEDS AND CREAMS AND NONE OF THEM WORKED. IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE, IT SHOULD PAY FOR IT. MINE DID. BUT I HAD BOTOX AND IT WORKS GREAT!!!

night blooming cereus

No comments:

Post a Comment