Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi, a little help please?

Hi, I have palmer and planter hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating on my hand and feet). I have had this since I was born, and know a lot about it, my first question to any of you is, do you have it also? And if so do you find it tricky to hide?


I really want some kind of hobbie (mainly sport). In the past I have tried not to take part in hobbies as it is hard to tell how much physical contact takes place, so my main question is what kind of hobbies do you have? And if you have hyperhidrosis have you found hobbies that have little to no physical contact and are easy to do with the sweating?





Thank you all so much for your answers, please do not poke fun at people with sweaty hands/feet etc as it is very disstressing. xxx

Hi, a little help please?
I can't relate. Best of luck to you though. I really hope you find somthing.





Have you tried Swimming? You're in the water, so no one can tell your sweating!
Reply:I'm sorry, I don't have the same condition, but I used to have a friend that had it. have you spoken with your doctor? I heard that there was a medication for it. Have you tried powders or spray on deoderants? As far as sports go, have you considered participating in a sport where gloves are worn? I hope I gave you some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment