Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why do my hands sweat so much and how can i stop it?

My hands sweat all the time, my feet kinda do too. Its not really due to being nervous because I can be sittin down typing up a homework assignment and they can be almost dripping. Then at some points when I am nervous it gets worse, like its hard to shake hands with people cause of it. I think what I have may be called hyperhidrosis, i tried something called drysol but that didnt work. Anyone have this condition or think they do and can help. I mean real solutions nothing weak like put baby powder on hands or keep a paper towel in my pocket cause those dont work

Why do my hands sweat so much and how can i stop it?
I recently advised someone with a similar problem... they liked the answer, I hope it will help you too!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


No comments:

Post a Comment