Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a sweat problem that is probably due to stress ...maybe?

ya so im in middle school and i have a sweat problem, but only in school... when i get home im fine-so i dont think its hyperhidrosis or w/e its called- and i think its due to stress but im not sure. i use certain dri/b+drier but it hasnt worked for a while. does anyone think that its due to something else, if theres anything else i can use, or if theres a way to relieve the stress

I have a sweat problem that is probably due to stress ...maybe?
Examine what you may nervous about at school. Maybe the desire to be popular or to be an A student. Maybe the school counselor can help you work though your anxiety
Reply:I just answered this in another question. if its under your arms, and your in middle school, it might just be because your going through puberty and because of your hormones. It happens to me too. I use Adidas Action 3: its an anti-perspirant, deodorant, and an absorbant. it actually decreased the sweat in my shirts. don't use the gel kind, use the solid preferrably fitness fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment