Friday, July 23, 2010

Stop sweating and start living details ?

Well i think i might have hyperhidrosis but have not been diagnosed. I want to save money by not forking out on expensive deoderants that might not even work and i heard about a book called stop sweating and start living. If anyone owns this book please could they tell me in as much detail as possible exactly what it says to do, i alredy know not to use deoderants or soap and to loofah my underarms but i need more detail as i might not be doing it right. Thanks in advance :)

Stop sweating and start living details ?
Drysol, which they would prescribe you, doesn't cost very much and it works great. I have hyperhidrosis also and this completely stopped the sweating the first time I used it. You only have to use it one night a week so a bottle will last you about a year. Try it. I promise you it works. Here's a link on info and cost. Sorry but I have never heard of the book.
Reply:drysol DOESN'T work! either does certain dri my dermatologist said the only other thing was botox! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment