Friday, July 23, 2010

Stop sweating and start living book not working?

on friday i started useing the tips in the book stop sweating and start living. i have hyperhidrosis and ive tried EVERYTHING and so i was hoping this book would work. for some reason it seems that i sweat more. does this mean it's working? is it like releasing sweat glands or somthing? can you please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Stop sweating and start living book not working?
The first thing you're doing wrong is reading Ramsey's book. He has no medical knowledge, his publication of the book is sketchy at best (having people print it out themselves), and his ideas hold no medical or physiological logic (pun intended).


Go see a doctor. I know the medical community can be frustrating- I have my share of issues with it. I have eczema- a diagnosis of we-can't-figure-anything-else-out-so-we'... But ultimately, advice is best taken from a professional rather than some random person. I've had all manner of home remedies suggested to me for my skin and while the concern is appreciated- I leave things up to the pros.


As an aside- here's a review of Ramsey's book, it's rather interesting: http://www.sweatsolutions.org/SweatSolut...

palm

No comments:

Post a Comment