Friday, July 23, 2010

Plz help..What medications cause insomnia?

So i know that some medications can cause you to have trouble sleeping. I'm not sure if i actually have insomnia but i usually get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. I'm also taking 3 different kinds of medication. 30mg of Prevacid(which is for acid reflux). Also im usuing a type of deoderant called hypercare which i use once a week for my hyperhidrosis. And i take 17 gramsof a perscription laxative called Polyethylene Glycol. I take this everyday. Do you think this or any of these medications could be causing me to have sleep troubles?

Plz help..What medications cause insomnia?
Insomnia (sleeplessness) is due to stress,


dietary and medical problems. By making


small lifestyle changes like having a fixed


daily routine, relaxing and eating properly,


insomnia can be cured. I found the information


at http://www.nosleep.in/insomniacause.html


No comments:

Post a Comment