Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is a natral way to get rid or hyperhidrosis?

ive tried almost everything i can to help stop it but nothing has worked. you name it, ive tried it. if you have read the book stop sweating start living can you please tell me some of the secrets. I"M DESPERATE!

What is a natral way to get rid or hyperhidrosis?
I'm sorry to say it but there is no cure or natural way to rid hyperhidrosis.





There is a surgery called ETS but is not a cure for hyperhidrosis. There is a lot of controversy about this surgery.





Here are some links to alternative treatments for hyperhidrosis:





http://www.esfbchannel.com/treatments/sw...


http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postt68...





If you're that desperate go to a dermatologist. They can help greatly with alternative treatments. Don't go to an ETS surgeon.





Good luck





edit: Try Drysol. It worked for me but only temporary. I stopped using it.
Reply:I wish there was. I've had it since I was 15. I can't wear certain color shirts, certain fabrics... I've dried Certain Dri, Secret prescription strength, antipersperants... nothing seems to work for me either.


No comments:

Post a Comment