Friday, July 23, 2010

Can sulfur be a remedy for excessive sweating?

I've had hyperhidrosis since highschool, but in the year and a half I spent in Florida afterwards, I never had a problem with excessive underarm sweat; The only time I sweated a lot was when it was so hot that everyone was sweating all over. But a little bit after moving back up to a temperate climate in North Carolina my excessive sweating has come back.





The only difference I can remember, aside from it being hotter down there (which you think would have made a negative difference), is that, in Florida there seemed to be a lot of sulpher in the water there. The 1st time I took a shower I smelled a sort of rotten egg smell, and I had to chill it to make it palletable enough to drink. I was wondering if this could be the factor that kept me from sweating, and if so, if there's a way to topically apply and/or ingest small amounts of sulpher.





Oh, and for the record, my hyperhidrosis is so bad that Certain-Dri doesn't help, and I'm about to get a perscription of Drysol.

Can sulfur be a remedy for excessive sweating?
Before you try sulpher (which may not hurt, and may help, I don't know), check out the info on www.hufa.org about low blood sugar. My sweating problem is under much better control now that I have started controlling the swings in my blood sugar.
Reply:no sulfur just smells bad and will clog your pores leading to ingrown hairs and pimples.


No comments:

Post a Comment