Friday, July 23, 2010

Maxim anti-perspirant roll-on?

Hello, I have hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. This is a condition that causes me to sweat much more than a normal person. It is very embarrasing. I have tried several type of anti perspirants and none of them work. I have heard about Maxim and actually I just ordered it online. I have a few question about the product. Is it effective? Does it have any side effects? Does it supported by The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)?


Many thanks!

Maxim anti-perspirant roll-on?
I also have hyperhidrosis, as does my grandfather, father and brother. Isn't it horrible? You always have to wear black for fear the wet spots will show. I had NO colored shirts in my closet! So sad. :(





We use Certain-Dri. You apply it at night and it shrinks your sweat glands. You will be dry during the day, I promise! For me, I was completely dry all day after the second night of using it. And the awesome thing is, the more you use it, the less you need it. I only use it every 3rd night now.





You can use a deoderant during the day if you want, but I haven't needed to.





You can buy Certain Dri at most stores. It's only about $5 and is usually on the very bottom or very top shelf. I just looked at Maxim online and it looks like exactly the same stuff, only more expensive. Oh yeah, and Certain Dri doesn't smell either. Good luck! You will love wearing colors again! :)
Reply:What do you mean by " certain dri doesn't smell either". Do you mean that Maxim makes you smell when you use it??





Thanks Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment