Saturday, July 24, 2010

The guy i like just asked me out...HELP!!!!?

im really scared of having a boyfriend because i have a condition. I have palmar hyperhidrosis (excessively sweaty hands). What if he tries to hold my hand?

The guy i like just asked me out...HELP!!!!?
omg there's a condition for that!?! i think i have the same thing. try lotions. they actually do help. or go to your doctor and see if there's anything you can take to help lessen the sweating. there's also a surgical procedure to help stop sweaty hands. i wish you the best of luck and congrats!
Reply:If your going to date someone be upfront with them and if they freak out, theyre not the one for you. He will respect you and your condition. Make a joke of it, if he goes to hold hands say your making me so hot see my hands are sweating then laugh and say na i actually have a condition..... he should be sweet with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment