Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is wrong with me, ive never had this problem really before?

okay i move around for a while and the back of my thighs start to sweat i sit down for a while and the chair feels wet, my pants feels wet a little, could this be because im a little over weight im 5'2 and i weigh 150 pounds so im losing weight to fix this problem ive heard of procedures that can stop my sweating problem, but im not too sure about it can someone help me out here...........i think i have hyperhidrosis, this is very embrassing, i want to know is there anything out there to elimanate my sweating problem on the back of my thighs

What is wrong with me, ive never had this problem really before?
Well i have the same problem but i dont care what anyone else would think sense im still at school but if you think you have a medical problem then goto:





www.webmd.com





they have a female\male symptom checker and it will help you alot!!!

palm

No comments:

Post a Comment