Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I cure my sweaty hands?

I am a teenager and suffer from hyperhidrosis. It is RUINING my life and I can't take it anymore. I have tried two medicines: Drysol and Maxim hand wipes. Neither of them have worked. It is humiliating at church and at school. I have suffered with it all through elementary school and middle school and I have sworn that I am not living with this anymore, and that it would not get in the way of my highschool experience. Please someone help me if there is any doctors out there offering help, it would be much appreciated. I have told my parents and they try to help but when a new medicine doesnt work they just give up and tell me to stop complaining! They just don't understand what I have to go through every single day. Please I know miracles can happen. please... someone help. I pray every night over this. Someone please... answer my prayer.

How do I cure my sweaty hands?
Maxim antiperspirant. Not the handwipes. http://www.stopsweat.com/item/Maxim


Worked for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment