Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweaty hands! HELP ME NOW?

Okay my hands only sweat when i get really nervouse or when someone is about to shake or hold my hand. I know that the person is about to shake my hand and hope my hands wont sweat and then they start to. I cant even go to church because im so embarrassed.. is this normal and does anybody here have the same thing? anything to get rid of this.. please help me PS ( i no its not hyperhidrosis )

Sweaty hands! HELP ME NOW?
Well my dad and cousin both have sweaty hands, or had sweaty hands that like only a few people in my family ever get from jeans, but they sweat all the time, they had surgery like by their armpits that stopped their hands and feet and even armpits from sweating, like totally, only when its super hot will they barely sweat.
Reply:uhh. i think i have a sweating condition in my armpits, but f or your hands idk. you have to talk to your doctor.


i only sometimes sweat in my hands

mint

No comments:

Post a Comment