Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is Certain Dri ok to put on other areas of perspiration?

I've read the instructions over a few times to make sure I know what I'm doing, and I'm confused about a couple of things. First of all, it comes with this ball thing on top that is pretty dry, so am I supposed to hold it upside down and apply it to my underarms?





Even though it works for up to 3 days, should I still use it daily for maybe the first week or so? What would happen if I use it too often?





Lastly, and my most important question: Why does it only recommend you to use it for your underarms? I don't see the problem of applying it to other areas of perspiration. When reading the instructions, it says that this army sargent recommended to put it under your feet before a long walk or run.





This makes me think it would help to apply it to any perspiration glands. Because the way I see it, I have hyperhidrosis, which affects me in many places, like my forehead, armpits, lower back/thigh area, and to a lesser effect on the rest of my body.





So what's wrong with applying it there?

Is Certain Dri ok to put on other areas of perspiration?
You can and should use it daily after a shower.Only for your arm pitts.


Nowhere else.


Other areas that are to wet you can apply talcum powder.Rub that in.


Sky.
Reply:because it will irritate ( sting) other areas.........and yes use deodorate and anti perspirant everyday even if it says every 3 days its just common sense you wont lose your arms if u use it more often either. to use an anti perspirant on other areas try a spray a gentle 1 like secret for sensitive skin even if your a guy a female 1 is gentle and noone needs to know i use it under breasts and private areas too it really works


No comments:

Post a Comment