Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I sweat a lot but just at school,is there anything i can do to fix it or does anyone know what it is?

I have looked around at the whole sweating thing a bit and I don't think that it is hyperhidrosis, but I am not sure. I'm not insecure or anything but I just sweat alot at school and almost none at home or outside of school

I sweat a lot but just at school,is there anything i can do to fix it or does anyone know what it is?
It could be that your body is always flushed from hanging around the opposite sex, or it could be that stay in a certain position for a long time. Usually sitting down for long periods or keeping your arms tucked for long periods does this, especially in very humid places such as a school.
Reply:I've noticed that I sweat a lot when I am nervous, or afraid of something. I used to have a really fierce and scary manager a while ago, so every time I was around her, I sweated profusely. Since you do not sweat at home, only at school, it might be that your condition is not medical. Just try to relax, and be calm at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment