Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does anyone know of a remedy for HyperHydrosis???

Ive had hyperhidrosis for about 6 years now and its taking my life lil by lil.


ive tried medications and lotions and eletrolysis but nothing works...i cant afford the surgery and i want to know if theres an herbla remedy or something alternative for me to take to either stop or ease the sweating....

Does anyone know of a remedy for HyperHydrosis???
I know how you feel, same problem here! :-)


I've suffered for yeaaars until I found Drysol! Trust me, it's really really good. Stops sweat 100%. It's a product you apply at night at you'll see results by morning, you can wear whatever you want without worrying about the sweat stains! It has worked amazingly for me.
Reply:I have had troubles with this in the past too. For underarm sweating I used an antiperspirant that I had to put on th night before. I cant remember the name,(roll-on in a green and white tube- it was called something like dri stop) but it kinda stinged for a few minutes then the next day i would not sweat at all. They also sale salt pills that can work well.


No comments:

Post a Comment